Cloud Computing Concept
End users access cloud based applications through a web browser or a light weight desktop or mobile app while the business software and data are stored on servers at a remote location. Cloud application providers strive to give the same or better service and performance as if the software programs were installed locally on end-user computers.
- Unlimited Users and Logins can be created.
- Low cost of Implementation due to less site visits and less man power
- Low cost of Maintenance. Due to central point of maintenance.
- Reliable backup servers, Shadows and failovers of the World Wide Web.
- High Expandability
- Unlimited Data Storage Space.
- Quick Response Time
- Rapid Bug fixing and Problem Solving
- You monitor your organization from anywhere in the world.
- The PCs
- Desktop Workstations
- Application Servers
- Mobile Phones
- Enterprise Digital Assistants (EDA)
- Personal Digital Assistants (PDA)